REGISTRATION FOR 2021 IS CLOSED!
Registration is a two part process. First you need to fill out our registration form, and then you need to pay via the online payment. Your spot in the camp will not be reserved, and you will not receive sheet music until payment has been made.
If you know which orchestra you will be in (based on previous years see Orchestra Requirements or if you have already discussed placement with the program director complete your registration by paying online. If you are unsure, please wait to hear from us about orchestra placement before you pay.
NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until payment is made. Orchestras A, B or C require the $100 non-refundable deposit and Orchestra D, E (Adult Beginning) and Enrichment class only require the full payment. Students will NOT be included on a roster until payment is received.
VIVACE Orchestra Camp deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Fees are non-refundable after June 30, 2021
Registration is open until May 31. Payment is due with registration:
- ORCHESTRAS A, B and C require a $100 non-refundable deposit with registration. Balance is due by June 30.
- Orchestra D, E (Adult) and Chorus or other enrichment class only require full payment with registration.
COVID-19 Refund Policy: Please do NOT attend Vivace Orchestra Camp if you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or are experiencing symptoms. Students who notify Vivace Orchestra Camp by July 25th that they are unable to attend due to a valid Covid-related health condition will receive a tuition refund but will lose their $100 deposit as expenses have already been incurred.
Late fee applies after July 1.
Vivace Orchestra A $299
Presto Orchestra B $249
Concertino Orchestra C $199
Enrichment only classes (not registering for an orchestra) $75
Children’s Beginning Orchestra D $75
Adult Orchestra E $99
Choral Workshop (includes chorus enrichment class) $125
Family discounts are available if you are registering more than 3 immediate family members. Contact us for details before paying.
Limited scholarships are available. Please contact us for details if you need scholarship assistance and/or work scholarship opportunities
Work Scholarship Opportunities:
- Monday morning set-up –filled
- Prepare, set up and clean up lunch for faculty staff members (1 or 2 days) – filled
- Friday dinner coordinator and assistant – filled
- Supervise students during lunch (11:30-12:30 Monday-Friday or choose between M/W/F or T/Th) – filled
- Clean up after concert on Saturday –filled
- Librarian – filled
Work scholarships require $100 non-refundable deposit.